Busted

By Extended_desktop - 11/09/2011 17:53 - Poland

Spicy
Today, I got bored and decided to visit a porn site. I typed in the address and hit enter. A split second later, I realized I wasn't typing into the browser address bar, but in a chat window on my other screen. I'd been chatting with a girl I wanted to get with at the time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 566
You deserved it 65 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you wanted to get with the girl you were talking to, you should've been talking to her instead of going on a **** website. YDI my friend.

Comments

So, was she impressed by your knowledge of **** URLs?

perdix 29

If you are chatting with her and getting bored, do you really want to get with her? When I'm chatting with a girl I want to "get with," she has my full attention at the time. Now, when she logs off, I may have to go to my friendly **** site to finish the deed, but hopefully she's given me enough attention that I don't have to.

I notice a lot of people are angry at the OP for being better at multitasking than them. Not MUCH better, considering the mistake he made, but.

She was probably pissed! :P but you deserve it...

So you got bored chatting with a girl you like? YDI.

I was thinking the same... What a dumbass.

You never know.. He could have been bored because the girl wasn't replying anymore. Either she had to leave to go do something or you bored her, and if it's the latter, then maybe you just revived the conversation ;b

hollyann777 0
perdix 29

Tell the girl you are studying the **** for training purposes. Watch lesbians eat pussy and copy them. When someone who owns a pussy eats one, you know she is doing what she really wants done to her. Watch and learn ;)

leadman1989 15
perdix 29

Ah, it's bittersweet praise. I had a good run writing Sapphic poetry, until they found out I was a dude. Some of the bunchy ones beat the shit out of me and I had to switch to humor writing.

leadman1989 15

I'll stop stalking you now. Lol

EnEl_Infierno 15

Looks like you won't be extending your desktop anytime soon. ydi.

Among other things he won't be extending... Unless he visits the ol' **** site again

Maybe, us men aren't very good at multitasking after all... you plonker.