Broke boy

By Broke and Single Bachelor - 01/10/2023 00:02

Today, my girlfriend broke it off with me when she realized I can no longer treat her to expensive gifts and meals. My ex-wife is bleeding me dry with child support payments, I can no longer afford the lifestyle I used to have. She won’t take me back. Now I’m totally single and broke. FML
I agree, your life sucks 347
You deserved it 1 153

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Being unable/unwilling to understand that you have to pay to support your kids is a huge red flag.

Wow - so unreasonable that you should have to support your own child(ren) instead of spending all your money on some other woman. GROW UP.

Comments

Being unable/unwilling to understand that you have to pay to support your kids is a huge red flag.

Glad your ex-girfriend wised up to your flippant attitude toward your child before she had any with you.

Wow - so unreasonable that you should have to support your own child(ren) instead of spending all your money on some other woman. GROW UP.

Living beyond your means always finds ways to catch up to you when you don't readjust your spending habits to fit your current financial situation.

alw123 3

Perhaps you are better off without the gold digger by your side. Time to find someone who likes you for you & not what you can or can’t buy them?

Perhaps now is the time to rethink your priorities in life.

Why aren't you willing to plunge yourself hopelessly in debt to please this woman? I question your real commitment to this relationship.

HouseOfM 8

I'm sure there were some signs prior to this. What makes it a surprise?

the fact she was accepting expensive meals and presents should have clued you in she wasn't there for *you*.