Brain fog

By dhskkf - 28/08/2013 00:23 - United States

Today, it was the day of my wedding. I had a massive headache a couple of hours before the ceremony so I decided to take a nap. I told my brother to wake me up an hour before it started. He forgot. Now everyone thinks I ran out on my wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 660
You deserved it 7 361

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you didn't post this right after you woke up while your wife and family were all waiting for you!

zahra_786 19

Its always best to put on several alarm clocks too! I hope everyone understands, and you manage to rearrange a new date. I hope your brother didn't do it on purpose !

Comments

If only there was a button for that. Oh wait ...

threer 30

If only there was a button for "I've seen this comment a hundred ******* times"...

That's terrible, I feel sorry for you. But you couldn't have used an alarm, or let at least a few people know you were going to take a nap?

I didn't see "posted by mobile" anywhere on here, how do you know he has a cell phone?

29-- I think it is a pretty safe bet to assume he has a cell phone.

Sounds like a mad stag-do gone wrong. His brother was probably hungover too!

That sucks, but at the same time you deserve it for not setting an alarm clock.

ghil15 8

you need a very good excuse for that! cause who fall asleep the day of their wedding not unless your not really into her..

How your could brother forget something that important is beyond me... However, you should have set an alarm just in case. Hope everything went well anyway.

Where did you sleep that panicking people couldn't find you at all? Or call your phone to wake you?

How its it possible t to "forget" to wake the groom for the wedding your brother was probably attending?.. FYL, OP. Not for missing youe own wedding, but for being part of a "family" like that.

It sucks that your brother didn't wake you, but ultimately it is your responsibility to make it to your ceremony on time. You should have set an alarm. At the very least you should have chosen your best man more wisely. I say that only because your best man should have been at your side pretty much the entire day.