Boys will be boys

By optimistic2628 - 19/10/2011 14:03 - United States

Today, my 5 year-old twin boys decided to teach each other how to fly off the shed out back. They are still in their pajamas. Batman's arm is broken and Spiderman has a slight concussion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 036
You deserved it 7 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Silly kids, Batman and Spiderman can't fly. I hope they're ok though

How about you watch your children so stuff like that doesn't happen?

Comments

Don't feel bad, OP! When I was 5, I jumped off the roof with an umbrella pretending I was Mary Poppins (and surprisingly another gal commented that she did the same thing!) I love that your kids are outside playing instead of inside sitting on the couch. It builds more character, fosters their imagination, and keeps them healthy in body and mind. Childhood is only so long and they're so lucky they get to have one! :-) Wishing them a speedy recovery!

Corilee13 7

I still wish the umbrella thing would have worked...

I see the problem. Neither of those superheroes know how to fly!

angelbabyg1994 0

Well that's one way to learn...

leadman1989 15

This is just the beginning. Ever seen jackass? You're Bam's mom good luck.

Better than them pretending to be Wolverine and running each other through with knives.

Jeez They're 5. Parents can't, and shouldn't, be up their kids' butts every second of the day...if they're crossing a six-lane highway, the parent is to blame. Vaulting off a shed in the backyard, that's an accident. Lighten up.

Taybabe2525 0

Seriously! Who let's their children go on the roof... Theyre five it's called watching them

41- I love it when people assume they know things about someone they have never met. I do have kids, actually. Maybe they didn't come straight from me but I am a nanny and have been helping to raise 3 of them since they were born. Not that I have to justify myself to you, though. I know kids will be kids but that's an awfully long time to not notice they were off causing trouble. They had time to climb on a roof. Whenever things get too quite, you know something suspicious is up.

punkin_26 16

Jers- your comments are a bit condescending. What makes you think that just because she didn't give birth to those children that she doesn't understand. Then to cover up your bitchiness by giving her kudos for being a nanny. 210- ignore jers. She has a superiority complex cause she's 23, has a 17 month old kid and thinks she knows it all. You hit the nail on the head. They were left alone way too long to be able to come up with a way to climb up on top of the shed. BOTH of them! And yes, the unusual silence should have tipped off op that something was up. And Jers-adoptive parents aren't the biological parents but does that mean they are any less in tune with their children, or that they don't quite get how tough it is to be a parent?

punkin_26 16

It relates perfectly. you said she is 'a nanny not a biological mother. It's different.' Now if you said she is a nanny not a parent then maybe you would have a defense. on a side note-it doesn't magically get easier when the child gets older. In fact it gets harder.