Bowl cut

By :((( - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I learned it's best not to piss off your mom when she's cutting your hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 479
You deserved it 42 996

Top comments

Your Mom should be an adult and not resort to such petty revenge on her own child over what I will assume was a trivial argument.

Comments

...Why would you? Seriously, why would you even consider pissing off someone who was cutting your hair or holding a sharp object or in the midst of doing something that meant they could extract very easy revenge. I really hope that it was just an argument that got out of hand rather than you deliberately attempting to piss her off. Though I can see her having used it as an opportune time to bring something up that she wanted you to agree too...

ilovepotatoes419 14

this was way to long!!! no one will read it

Maybe my comment was aimed at people with enough intelligence to not get scared at something that was more than a sentence long. :P Besides, there are other comments that are similarly long to mine, no one complains about them.

EvilDave 13

Never piss off those that make your food or are providing a service to you. "Accidents' might happen.

Quest_ 13

haha deal with it! YDI for not being patient enough to argue AFTER the hair cutting was done! let alone argue at all! when I argue with my mom she's like OOPS SORRY NO FOOD PHONE LAPTOP TV AND SOCIAL LIFE FOR BRITTANY!

Haha. I read the FML too fast. I thought it said OP pissed on their mom.. So I was thinking.. Why would they do that while their mom is cutting their hair? Then I read it over, reading 'piss off' Then everything made sense. :D. OP! Don't piss on your mom while she's cutting your hair!

tell me about it. my husband has a scar on his ear from his mother. she cut the top of the ear about a cm down. she apparently fixed it with scotch tape!

With these moments I wish U could upload foto's with you FML!

broomhildo 19

In what world would pissing off the person cutting your hair be a good idea?