Bored

By Anonymous - 06/08/2020 05:02

Spicy
Today, I'm considering working as an escort again, to get some human closeness, have interesting conversations and feel wanted and appreciated. I'm actually in a steady relationship; I guess it’s not a very good one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 970
You deserved it 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So get out of the relationship. Obviously you are not happy.

Respectfully, being in a so-so relationship is not a crime. Sometimes it's better than being alone. However, I can tell you from horrible experience that staying in an unfulfilling relationship too long just keeps you from finding the wonderful partner you were meant to have. I don't believe there's only one "perfect fit" for everyone on earth, there are many: you just need to find one of the many. Sex work is hard on the ego, often painful and degrading, it's important not to romanticize it too much. Find some great friendships, build some of them up to "friends with benefits" and find your true partner along the way.

Comments

Does your boyfriend have a small "tool?" As far as showing how much they value you, your johns put their money where their mouths are, so to speak.

what does ding-dang size have to do with anything of this subject? she didnt say she was upset about her sex life. sex workers are people with feelings too, please remember that.

It just seemed to be a theme for the day.

So get out of the relationship. Obviously you are not happy.

Respectfully, being in a so-so relationship is not a crime. Sometimes it's better than being alone. However, I can tell you from horrible experience that staying in an unfulfilling relationship too long just keeps you from finding the wonderful partner you were meant to have. I don't believe there's only one "perfect fit" for everyone on earth, there are many: you just need to find one of the many. Sex work is hard on the ego, often painful and degrading, it's important not to romanticize it too much. Find some great friendships, build some of them up to "friends with benefits" and find your true partner along the way.

nakedtrees 8

I needed to hear the first part of that so thank you and very well said.

Maybe you are wanting attention and are afraid of intimacy in a relationship?

Why don't you feel close to the person your in a relationship with? Have you kept your past and true self secret from him? Or is something else going on with you to?

It seems to me that you need to figure out if you want a relationship or a job. Unfortunately life is not like the movie “Pretty Woman” it is extraordinary unlikely you are going to find a relationship in sex for hire. But you could be in danger one way or another in that line of work. If you want a relationship, avoid the sex for hire and find another way to pay the rent. If you like the thrill of being paid for sex give up on a relationship because there are only two likely outcomes there - he finds out what you do for a living and drops you or he pimps you out. Neither one is good.

peterblack67 9

I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for you. If you're not happy in your relationship then get out of it.