Boobaloo

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Pinner

Today, as always, I'm so flat-chested and childlike in appearance that my boyfriend successfully passed me off as his little sister to save money at a restaurant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 098
You deserved it 2 379

Top comments

I wonder if he'll ever propose to you after doing that. The staff would be so confused.

lexiieeex3 32

I feel ya, people think my 12-year-old sister and I are twins when we go out in public together. I'm 20.

Comments

TeacherTeacher 11

The grass is always greener. I'm pretty well endowed and a shop clerk once mistook my brother and I as a couple I was 14 and he was 20.

I'd make a pun here, but I'm afraid it'd fall flat. I'm so sorry.

whatunicorn 17

Sounds like this has happened more than once. If it bothers you so much talk to him about it, till then you deserve it IMO.

being flat-chested and childlike is cute :$

Maybe you like child like girls, maybe you should get your head checked. You sir, are a creep.

It always bothers me people who like girls who look younger are called or implied to be pedophiles. Are the girls that look young like that supposed to stay single until they LOOK older? If they like them BECAUSE they are like children, yea maybe they need checked but the point is the person ISNT A CHILD.

People who seek childlike women are sick. Key word, seek. Calm your caps lock

There's a difference between meeting someone who looks younger and thinking it's cute and thinking girls who look younger are cute.

You see it as you are saying anyone who thinks women who look like children are attractive are creeps/pedophiles, as someone who looks younger, to me it is saying someone who finds me attractive must be ****** up or wrong in the head. Sorry, that's a bit upsetting. There's a difference between liking children and liking people you /know/ are adults but look young. There, no caps.

If someone liked you soley because you look like a child I would be slightly worried. I honestly doubt most pedophiles like children for their personality.

I understand what you are trying to say, but a man going after a woman only because she has the body of a 9 year old... that's kinda fucky.

Tbh I don't know much about paedophilia but I get the impression that it isn't something someone can help. As long as they don't act on it and abuse a child or look at child **** (where a child is therefore being abused), then I kinda don't see the problem. But as people have said, a younger looking woman isn't a child, so it isn't paedophilia to date them anyway, and people are attracted to more than just body figure.

If they are seeking adult women there's nothing wrong with it at all

Right with you. So I guess to them it's okay to like people under 18 as long as they look of age. lol

Grass is always a greener, hey? Lol. I'd much rather be childlike. I helped my oldest sister move into college when she was 19 and I was 12. Everyone on the floor thought I was the one moving in -_-

That's a little concerning, given that most places reserve "kids eat free" for people five and under.

zeffra13 31

Most places have a kids menu for 12 & under. Kid meals are significantly less than adult meals; like if an adult burger is $12 then the kid burger is $8 and often comes with a small soda and sometimes even a dessert. Though most places ask for drinks and then the order after they bring drinks so they'll serve you a regular size drink and charge you for it, even if they handed you a kids menu when you were seated and that's what you order off of. You have to specifically say kids drink when you order if you look over 9 or something.

shortcake18 15

My parents did this to me every time we went out to eat but after my 18 birthday then I told them it was just wrong.

I know how you feel. My husband and I are the same age but we don't look it, he looks older (due to his facefur) and I look younger. People always throw him dirty looks and one woman yelled at him since she saw us kiss and gave him an earful, saying he should be ashamed at preying on young women for his sexual needs. Needless to say, after she was done with her rant, we fired back and she just walked away, red with embarrassment. It didn't help her case since both of our parents were there with us celebrating our anniversary. That woman just couldn't admit defeat.

zeffra13 31

When that happens to me, I just play along. Partly because half the stuff they put on 'adult' food is disgusting and the only options I don't have to say 'without mayonnaise or pickles or onions' etc is the 'kid' food. Given the price difference and the number of times service has messed up an order, I just go with the 'kid' food anyway. Who cares.

I hope he knows he's dating you and your not actually his little sister, why not save some money too, just another event you two can go to later