Booba

By Anonymous - 03/04/2009 22:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, my family and I were in New Orleans. We passed by all of the naughty peep shows with posters of naked women everywhere on the way to dinner. At the restaurant, my dad asked me if that was the first pair of boobs I'd seen. My mom butted in saying, "Nah, remember all that porn we found?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 878
You deserved it 27 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Metal1209 0

Well, now that your parents are clearly comfortable with you watching ****, why not ask them to take you to that peep show?

ouch! wow, that some odd way your parents can talk to you huh? =p (embarrassing)

Comments

29, joke could have worked if everyone on earth was breastfed, but not all of us were...

Why is this your FML? It should be your mom's. "Today, I discovered that both my husband and my son consider women and their body parts as sexual objects. FML"

yep. that kinda is an FML, embarrassing too.

well least they don't think you're gay?

wait wait wait wait wait. there are posters of naked women everywhere in new orleans? daamnn. i gotta go to new orleans.

no, pennygoo, there are not posters of naked women everywhere in new orleans.....I'm assuming this dinner was on Bourbon Street? Perhaps at Galatoire's or Bourbon House.....

#15 shuddup u dumb homophobe. u hateful ppl are the reason this world is goin to shit ~athiestpride~

055268460 0

keep it on a usb or something and keep puting it in to a floder and some other shit on each folder so then that when they are lookin through ur usb then they wont find it just like i do

tiltwrestler 0

"No mom, you seem to forget! I saw your boobs when I was breast-fed. ...Only problem was, after I saw that sad pair, I involuntarily started going into epileptic shock whenever I was in a situation where I was about to see boobs. I think it was because of how hideous and shriveled yours were, coupled with the fear of future boobs appearing the same way... but I'm not quite sure. So in reality, I would have seen plenty of boobs, but you breastfeeding me destroyed any sexual relationships I might have had." haha FTW!