Bigmouth strikes again

By Failoffel - 10/05/2009 02:05 - United States

Today, while working my job as a cashier, one of the customers to come to the register was a dwarf. As part of store policy, I had to ID him, and his driver's license said he was from Florida. So I asked, without catching myself, "How's the weather down there?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 706
You deserved it 52 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Auch! But that wasn't your fault at all, you couldve just continued talking about Florida, Midgets would actually prefer if people didn't make a big deal of their height!

I hope you didn't feel the urge to be like "...I meant your state, not your height!" 'cause that would not have been the smooth thing to do ;]

Comments

jeepreaper 0

You idiots, they aren't called midgets! A midget is a short person. They are dwarves. A dwarf is someone with a birth defect. An example of a midget would be a person in high school or up that is only like 5'4". Midgets look like you and me. Dwarves usually have a very short, somewhat stout body with short, stubby appendages.

I live in Florida -- the weather is ******' bipolar and I'm sorry about your choice of words.

No 104 Spokane Washington is bipolar. This is the week I had once in April. Monday 78 degrees and lots of sun. Tuesday 49 degrees windy cloudy and a lil rain. Wednesday 2 feet of snow that melts by the end of the day cause its 60 degrees out. Thursday 39 degrees and a terrible rain storm. Friday 59 degrees and sunny but windy as hell. Saturday snow again but melts away cause its still in the 50's. Sunday Rain and in the 40's in the morning the 75 degrees in the afternoon. That is bipolar weather.

I would have actually done this on purpose and when/if he got pissed pretended I was talking about Florida to cover my ass! :)

hows the grass growing down there? ..IN FLORIDA

hey #100 you do realize that most women are around 5'4" - 5'8" in height, right? or do you just come from a land where all of the women are inbred beasts that are like seven feet tall and eat the midgets of your land aka high school freshmen? FYL for being such a dumb shit.

jeepreaper 0

They're called dwarves, #108. And who would eat one? Humans taste like crap.