Beyond help

By Anonymous - 03/04/2015 18:43 - United States - Minneapolis

Today, I explained to my sister that the reason she isn't getting job offers is probably because her résumé is in Comic Sans and contains TXT language and a lot of typos. She thanked me for my help by calling me a "clueless horse-fucker" and telling me to shut my mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 977
You deserved it 2 511

Same thing different taste

Top comments

joanleesimone 2

See who's ******* horses when she's standing in the unemployment line!

Seems like your sister should start listening to horse-******* then...

Comments

Sphericity 8

There are some people in the world who just don't want help, OP. My question is, how old is your sister? If she's in high school, I wouldn't worry as much. If she's in college, I'd start preparing for the worst.

Weird Al Yankovic's "Tacky" contains a line about printing your résumé in Comic Sans. :-/

gintwinsmoore 20

ydi for trying to help a clueless moron.

This isn't a "f my life" it's a "f my sister"... Wait, I didn't think that one through...

I'm sorry she was rude to you OP, but don't feel too bad about it. She's the clueless one - not you. She won't be getting a job until she changes not only her résumé, but also her attitude towards others.

You should have never told her about your equine dalliances... Now she's going to bring that up every time she's mad at you.

She deserves to be jobless, don't offer any more help.

BlackFire4890 16

oh goody another drain on society please tell me shes barren so there'll be no little idiots in her furure

Queen_of_Night 20

Sorry to hear that OP. My kid bro asked me for my help in writing a cover letter for a game company he wants to work for. After explaining what was wrong with it he stopped talking to me. I work for a AAA game company.