Betrayal!

By Anonymous - 23/05/2010 05:32 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my best friend of 10 years told me she had slept with a man who had a girlfriend. I told her that it wasn't that bad. She then informed me that it was my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 968
You deserved it 10 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GraceMarieC 13

YDI for telling her it wasn't bad in the first place.

It's all fun and games until it involves you.

Comments

MoJoThundRpants 0

WTF is wrong with people now days?! Seriously! Namely here girls: don't you have shame and dignity anymore?! Gawd. (And this is coming from a girl) Shit, it's annoying to read so much shit about girls who sleep with guys that aren't single while guys generally seem to back off when the girl isn't single. Where did the self respect, and the respect for the other girl, go (but especially the self respect)? Honestly.

meowkittyxo 0

well that definitely sucks, especially since she's your friend, but you shouldn't have told her it wasn't that bad. pretty sure you don't agree with that.

SorrowsSong 0

It's not so okay anymore now huh? ydi.

so you didn't think her sleeping with a taken guy was bad, until you found out you were the one being screwed over? bitch.

I think this is why women have so much drama, they sugar coat things for their friends until it bites you in the ass!

your own fault for saying cheating isn't bad !

I'm going to agree with the people who said you deserved it, and for the same reasons as well. Seriously. What a double-standard. It's alright to sleep with other girls' boyfriends, but not yours? Sleeping with someone that you know is taken is wrong. Period. Don't try and make someone feel better about it. It's a crappy thing to do. As a friend, you should've called her out on it. Of course, as a friend, she shouldn't have slept with your boyfriend in the first place either.