Best seat in the house

By Anonymous - 27/01/2012 13:43 - Norway

Today, a truck rear-ended my car and drove off. I could see everything from my office, everything except his license plate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 308
You deserved it 1 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Try to find security cameras in the area?

People these days...a person hit my aunt (like her body, not her car) with their car...then drove off. I don't know how people can live like that

Comments

bubo_fml 10

I'd imagine it'd be difficult to get a license plate # whilst getting rear ended...

Today, my mom caught me smoking weed.. I got grounded. I came home for lunch she was using my blunt, my lighter, and was higher then I have ever been.

Color, make, and model will be a good start for the cops. They may be able to find the SOB. Good luck with insurance and everything OP.

Depends on what state you're in but most policies most not all cover phantom vehicle/hit and run under uninsured motorist. Doesn't matter if u didn't get the plate! FILE A POLICE REPORT

That sucks, a similar thing happened to me too. A thug stopped his car and hit me in a road rage incident but I didnt take down his number plate!

I bet he drives around that area a lot. Do up a police report anyway you might see him crushing around. (don't you guys have like 20 numbers on your license plates?) how do police think a person is to remember them in a case like this?

File the report. Can't they check the traffic cams of the surrounding intersections to find and identify the truck?

you can still track the guy down. report it to the police, give them the color of the car, the type and everything else you can remember about the vehicle. the car will have a dent where ever it got hit so the police should be able to find it even with out the plates.