Bad tipper, good shitter

By kmctl - 20/05/2015 18:40 - United States - San Francisco

Today, some guy walked into the restaurant I work at and ordered enough food to serve the entire National Guard of Texas. He thanked us by leaving a $0.50 tip and shitting on the bathroom floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 015
You deserved it 2 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sneado 20

Looks like that's the perfect time to slip out on your break or lunch.

Shadowvoid 33

That's an awkward experience, I certainly hope this isn't a normal occurrence where you work. I hope you get better tips and customers in the future

Comments

Jack_Me_Off_Jerk 5

i would have punched him in the face.

At Least he paid the bill. Sometimes that doesn't happen either

I think someone needs to learn some respect

Even after living in the states for a while, I still find your tipping system a little strange. To me a tip is something I give, if I received out of the ordinary treatment, so not just something I would give to anyone. I understand that things are different over there and your minimum wages sucks, but I get annoyed when somebody is just doing their job, and then they expect to be tipped for doing it.

uhnevermind 24

In a lot of European countries(yours may or may not be one of them), basic tips are included in the bill that customers receive. In the US, they're not. Workers are often paid VERY little too, because their bosses expect them to live on tips. Which is how most waiters/waitresses do live. So people are expected to tip 15-20% of the bill, or else the people actually serving them can't eat themselves. tl;dr: Not tipping in the US is basically a big "**** you" to your servers.

in European countries tip is included (higher minimum wage) because the bosses have to : it's the law... just saying. ..

I have got tipped a penny before...so I can understand...but are you sure it was him unloaded on the floor?

dagarr 11

He must have been a shitty customer

I have a coworker that had the same incident happen to her. its discusting that people think its okay to shit on the floor.

That's really crappy of somebody to do... But what can I say, this world is full of rude, disrespectful, idiots who don't care about others.