Bad mom

By Anonymous - 10/12/2009 14:34 - United States

Today, my daughter's school called to inform me that I needed to bring her some sneakers. Not feeling like driving the 15 minutes to her school, I told them I was away from town. Then I realized I was on my house phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 673
You deserved it 71 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HuskyButt 0

"I lied, just because I am lazy, but I couldn't even do it right." Oh yeah, obviously your life is terrible.

Mother of the year of the year award goes to... (drum roll) ...Not you, you lazy bitch.

Comments

txgirl09 5

yes but even the most responsible of people forget things. Surely you've forgotten things now and again.

Erindub 0

Wow what a crappy parent. Why would you not get up and take your kid some shoes?

Gah, I LOL'd. If work tried to call me in from my house phone I'd end up doing something like this. Damn, I hate being called in..

Yes, if YOUR WORK called in, but not if your kid needed something at school, right?

If I was in OP's situation, yes, I would have brought my child whatever she/he needed in a heartbeat. But I decided to view the FML a little differently. Getting all worked up over this like some others is useless.

Horrible parent. I mean geez. It's not like your walking...you're flipping driving there

KARMA!!! next time stop being a lazy selfish bitch -.-

driedpeaches 0

yeah, you fail at life, give your kids to someone who cares.

what a selfish asshole you are. I hope the person calling from the school called you out on it. I feel sorry for your daughter. You deserve what you get in life!

Gym shoes aren't an emergency or the kid being sick... You deserve to have CPS called on you over something equally ridiculous if you think it would be acceptable to report someone over a complete non-issue like this.

when the **** was cps even mentioned? you're stupid as ****. you're the poster child for an abortion clinic.

Kelishas 9

Um wow..bad parenting much? It's not like it was a 50 or 5 1/2 hour drive..it was only 15 minutes. YDI and I feel bad for your Daughter, who knows why she needed a pair of sneakers, just that she was probably pretty embarrassed that her parent wouldn't even bring her a new pair..