Bad hair day

By Andrew7847 - 22/04/2012 05:24 - United States - Fort Worth

Today, I discovered I have really bad dandruff. I learned this when I went indoor mini golfing and my whole upper body lit up like a Christmas tree underneath the black light. Among my friends I'm now known as The Abominable Snowman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 147
You deserved it 4 440

Same thing different taste

Top comments

danielreader22 4

Damn, that's never good. Might wanna treat that soon, OP.

Head and shoulders my friend. Or if you don't want a new shampoo, try having more showers and don't wear hats.

Comments

Head and shoulders is really good, but it strips dyed colour from your hair ):

Lets see, accept your natural hair color... or suffer from flakes... Maybe if you dye your hair every day you will be able to color all the flakes too.

15 - I bet head is good ;D but how do you give someone shoulders?

stevenJB 25

We call our friend snowman cuz of all his dandruff. It's freaking gross that he Makes it snow on his desk and doesn't give a shit. *shutter*

We...wish you a hairy christmas, we wish you a hairy christmas, we hope you rid of dandruff With some head and shoulders!!!

Whoa Cad's comment wasn't here when I posted. Oops.

Yea FML has been glitching lately.

This might be super random.. But what is black light? Shouldn't it be 'in the dark' or 'absense of light'. Just wondering.

danielreader22 4

Damn, that's never good. Might wanna treat that soon, OP.

Sorry to hear it, OP. Dandruff can be a really embarrassing thing! I hop your friends understand it's not your fault. Good luck with treating it!

Are we sure it's dandruff? (if you know what I mean)

^ Lol 87 But dandruff does not mean you're dirty. Dandruff is just dead skin cells from your scalp. So you should use a moisturizing shampoo and rub in circular motions :)

OP, I feel your pain. You can see my dandruff from ten feet away(I'm out of my special shampoo. That's how big a problem it is)

Oops, I meant to say "I hope", not "I hop".

That shit does not work. It made my dandruff worse.

Ah, sorry everyone. I didn't know how high the standards were of this community. I'll improve, trust me. c:

It's ok. We forgive you, for you have sinned in the realm of FML.

OP, I don't know how you could have dandruff that bad and not know. No offense but it sounds like you need to up the hygiene factor!

And avoid having black hair or clothes!

He's probably blonde, and by that, I don't mean he's dumb. Or he could have grey or white hair. Dandruff is really hard to see on a person with light-coloured hair, hence the abundance of people with black hair in Head and Shoulders ads.

itsame0987 18

It's not always a hygiene factor, op could have dandruff for several other reasons. Op fyl, invest in some head and shoulders, or even better some Selsun Blue. Google how to get rid of dandruff, and read WebMD on the best way to treat it. Good luck, and know that some people are just unfortunate enough to have serious dandruff problems.

Head and shoulders my friend. Or if you don't want a new shampoo, try having more showers and don't wear hats.

but wouldn't a nice hat conceal the 'druffiness?

Pretty sure they're trying to get rid of the "druffiness". So in their opinion it'd be a win-win, but I guess in yours it'd be a win-lose? Like flaunting that 'druff, don't you?

KatrinaKitten 16

Head and Shoulders actually causes your scalp to become dependent upon it to the extent that without it, dandruff worsens. OP, I wouldn't recommend that. Moisturize your scalp more and try to stop itching. Most cases of dry flakes are misdiagnosed as dandruff.

I've heard that spraying the yellow listerine on to your hair works, so OP if you don't want to use head and shoulders, listerine (yellow only) works :)

92 is Selsun Blue any better? I think it's basically the same thing.

Watch out everyone! The abdominal snowman's on the loose! Terrorizing mini golf courses everywhere! Weapon of choice? Anti-dandruff shampoos! Stay alert everyone. Stay alert.

I sure wouldn't like snowmen plowing through my intestines.

Yes. He forgot to mention that it only attacks men and women with a 6-pack abdomen.

Birdie_Sage 0

Ew, wash your hair more! 3 times a day for you, my friend.

Washing your hair too many times in one day is not good for it either...

Zya I love your profile picture! On-topic - A shower a day should be enough to get rid of dandruff. But some people have it really bad, so it depends on the person.

peachesncreem 21

Some shampoos can cause dandruff if used often as it dries your scalp.

KM96 24

What?! 3 times a day?! Thats enough to make OP's hair fall out under that intense washing!

Not all dandruff is from oily scalps. It's common to find people who use over the counter hair dying kits frequently to have excessively dry scalps and get flakes. OP could actually need a conditioning treatment for the scalp and a moisturizing shampoo.

Use water to treat dandruff? Then might as well use water to cure cancer, genius.

But water can't cure your bad comment

KiddNYC1O 20

Water sucks! It really really sucks!

That's embarrassing, you should sort that out ASAP.

If you can't come up with something smart to post then don't comment.