Bad boys bad boys

By addie - 03/03/2013 08:27 - United States

Today, my fiancé called me as I was clocking out. I thought he was going to tell me that he was waiting outside. Instead, he told me that he's getting arrested and needs me to call his mom for him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 236
You deserved it 3 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why wouldn't he just call his mom in the first place? And why would he rather have his mom help him than his fiance? Anyway, good luck OP!

maybe it wasn't something really bad. I once got arrested for drawing a cow on a bathroom wall.

Comments

anne1_fml 13

He might have called her not only to let her know he couldn't pick her up, but her number might be the only one he has memorized. Just sayin.

Wow what did he get arrested for? Your going to be marrying this man you would want someone that runs like clockwork not who is getting arrested. Hopefully it was nothing to serious and maybe you can work it out.

White_like_dat 3

Don't leave him in there too long. He might become someone else's fiancé.

Please procreate with this gentleman as the world needs to waste more oxygen

Smartdumbblonde 27

Why couldn't he call his mom himself or just talk to you about it?

Well, at least he's not asking you for bail money yet!

Advice from a former prison wife....don't marry a man with ongoing legal issues or substance abuse problems, you're in for a huge amount of suffering. Sometimes you have to take love out of the equation.

This could be a harbinger for the future, I would call his mom and tell her it's over. If he wants OP to call mom instead of calling her directly, there are many hidden issues that OP is best avoiding.

Or maybe his Mom doesnt pick up the phone most of the time and he only gets 1 phone call.

You picked a winner there... show your commitment to the relationship by going his bail yourself.