Back in 2009…

By awkwardgayboi - 11/03/2009 18:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to have our first "Cybering" experience. I downloaded Skype per his instructions, and hooked up my cam. Just as everything started getting hot and heavy, I farted. He stopped and frowned. I had no idea it was a video AND voice program. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 918
You deserved it 92 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well. On the bright side, we have yet to come up with technology to share smells online...

WSUlife19 0

And you being able to hear him wasn't a clue?

Comments

gracky_fml 0

#15, you're a douche. You shouldn't stereotype females as having a lack of knowledge of technology, as you say. That's very sexist

Hey gracky, #21, why don't you shut up and be a dear and bring me a sandwich and a beer. You shouldn't be hanging around on the internets--you might get confused. ;-)

asherlypants 0

#20, well he doesn't do it on purpose. like i don't ALWAYS fart on him on purpose. but if you can't laugh that stuff off, then really, why are you together? That's what makes a relationship so successful. Yeesh.

MissFae 0

Yah, laugh it off and keep going. It happens. Didn't you ever read the childrens book "everybody poops"?

jackson7787 0

It happens. I can't believe the number of people on here who think it's Fml worthy. If your relationship can't handle a fart it's not a very good relationship, IMHO.

#6 you disgust me because you're a moron. As far as the farting incident...we all do it. Your boyfriend wouldn't have cared if he farted, what makes you any different.

InsaneOblongata 0

In case your boyfriend didn't know...people fart. All people fart. He needs to grow up. Yeah, it wasn't the greatest time to fart, but so what?

yeahreally 6