Avoidance issues

By ProAwkward - 18/06/2013 04:07 - United States - Grand Prairie

Today, as I was walking home, I noticed a man and a woman arguing in their driveway. To avoid an awkward situation, I crossed the street. I then had to walk past a creepy guy watering his plants in his underwear while looking directly at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 785
You deserved it 5 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

im sure hes a nice guy. i water my plants naked all the time. its not like they have eyes or anything

flashback.miss 28

Should've walked past the couple, OP. Chances are they were so caught up in their anger at each other, they wouldn't have even noticed you.

Comments

tj5810 21

You must live in an interesting neighborhood. Never a dull moment.

olpally 32

Avoiding a potentially awkward situation to run into another one with a creepy old guy in his underwear watering his plants, should've just stayed with the potential of domestic violence side of the street.

next time dont look if you dont like my calvin klien boxers

I guess you should just stay home in the future.

SamanthaNGoree 10

I'd drop my pants and stare back at him... Even the score.

Well if the man is on his property then so what, ill be damned if anyone tells me I have to wear pants in my house!

RedPillSucks 31

I imagine he was outside when this occurred. Is it still indecent exposure if you're on your property, but outside?

as long as you're covering your naughty bits I belive so. if not, even being inside your own house won't save you if you can be seen from the street/sidewalk.

So what, look the other way and pick up the pace a bit. There are wierdos everywhere. Most are harmless.

Dodge4x4Ram 46
graceinsheepwear 33

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you. I have always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you...

People argue a lot and many just walk by and just block it out...could try that...