Asshats are everywhere

By hardtotell - 22/01/2010 00:45 - United States

Today, a man I don't know came up to me and started screaming about how "all you damn Mexicans were stealing American's jobs" and he stormed off. I'm Native American, and I'm pretty sure we've been here longer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 906
You deserved it 4 489

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who the **** voted that this guy deserved it? Show yourselves, you racist assholes.

You should have shouted back at him how "all you ******* english rejects come here and rape YOUR lands and people!" and then slapped him and walked away.

Comments

larganse de mi pais j/k, just offer him some gourmet cheese next time.

actually, the 'natives' came from somewhere else at one point too. edit: soz, that was sposed to be in reply to ashleynonymous

I am with you. I'm half native and I deal with ignorance of people thinking I'm a really dark Asian (?) to being a light black person. Of which I'm neither, but at some point he will grow a brain again or pull his head out of his ass and realize who was here first.

Did the guy not notice your massive feathery head-dress and moccasins?

axelkg 0

technically, mexicans lived here longer than us too. I mean, we kinda forced them to hand over their southwestern territory to us.

Wait, you mean you're 300 years old and you were kicked out of your land? Or ancestors you never knew were and by this point in time it has no effect on you what happened to them.

Of course what was done back then has an affect now. There are so many issues simply because of what we did back then... (we being the white immigrants into North America). You sounds pretty ignorant yourself.

Do a rain dance for him to have a horrible overload of wet sympathy...

Zero_TAlent_ 23

Uhg... I heard a statistic yesterday that 86% of Americans don't understand that Native Americans were here first AND 22% don't know the difference between Native Americans and Indians. Facepalm America ... Facepalm

The irony is he comes from immigrants, the majority of us do.