This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

Any guesses? Probably related to his penis.

By SomeRandomDude - 04/02/2017 04:00 - Germany - Budenheim

Today, my mom and I taught an elderly neighbour how to use Skype. Now she won't stop telling everyone his "hilarious" password. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 927
You deserved it 745

Comments

Oh, the pranks and mischief the neighbor's friends and family are going to be subjected to!

It's not cool to share anyone's password with others, funny or not.

Iwannarock1 19

Sometimes I wonder how some of these make it through. And then I see that RichardPencil commented again, and I want to uninstall the app.

cootiequeen4444 11

I don't like most of his comments too and, in some cases, it definitely wouldn't hurt to be like yo take your perviness down a couple notches, but honestly ... what makes me want to delete the app is how it functions like a giant dumpster fire and how it now has 30 second ads it makes you sit through. 30 seconds! wtf?!

"Now SHE won't stop telling everyone HIS 'hilarious' password." WHAT IS IT OP?! A SHE OR A HE?! A HIS OR A HER WE NEED TO KNOW!

Now she (as in OP's mom) won't stop telling everyone his (OP's neighbor) 'hilarious' password.

ohsnapword 21

You should help your neighbor change his skype password. Also, explain to your mom that her telling everyone his Skype password is wrong. Compare it to someone giving out the PIN for her debit card.

why wouldn't they set her up her own Skype account