All kinds of wrong

By Anonymous - 10/04/2024 14:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had my girlfriend over after my wife went to work. She looked so sexy in her outfit, I couldn’t resist. I ripped her clothes off and began to do her on my couch… until I heard my daughter’s voice asking, “Dad, who’s that?” Apparently, she was home sick from school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65
You deserved it 904

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your poor daughter is going to end up on the pole from lack of self esteem and daddy issues. I truly feel for her.

You’re a terrible father and a shitty husband. Please…go **** yourself.

Comments

Your poor daughter is going to end up on the pole from lack of self esteem and daddy issues. I truly feel for her.

You’re a terrible father and a shitty husband. Please…go **** yourself.

Daughter is home sick from school and your wife didn't tell you? and you had no idea? If the daughter is old enough that mom would have left her home alone, then her being totally unknown has a chance. But still wife likely communicated something.

Underscore_foo 4

you prioritised your mistress over your child. You had no idea that your child was at home il??

jlc82 4

I hope your wife absolutely cleans you out in the divorce, your girlfriend dumps your broke ass, and your daughter wants nothing to do with you from now on

wrecklesswfire 1

is your daughter enjoying her new iPhone?

Yes, that is the only thing missing from this classic setup. I think 1/2 of thw vegan posts and most like this are people popping on to stir the pot with a bit of chaos.

Battousai124 6

******* seriously??? Do you expect ANYONE to be sympathetic here??? Cheating filth!!

Battousai124 6

******* seriously??? Do you expect ANYONE to be sympathetic here??? Cheating filth!!