Admission time

By peeoncarl1111 - 29/01/2011 01:06 - United States

Today, I got my wisdom teeth cut out. While my girlfriend was driving me home, I, still being high on the laughing gas, accidentally admitted to cheating on her. She was kind enough to wait until the numbness wore off before she punched me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 483
You deserved it 120 561

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kcnutt10 1

**** YOUR life? No. YDI. You ******* douche! This may come as a shock to you, but women have feelings too. If you love or want to be with someone else, then just break-up with your girlfriend. It's that simple. Yea, it may cause her pain from the break-up, but not near as much pain if she realized you cheated on her. It's douche bags like you that make it hard for the few good men out there who actually respect women. Eat shit! I hope she dumped your sorry, pathetic ass.

Comments

darklight549 2

its karma..... Get over it and stop being such a douche bag

breakingdawnxx3 0

Although what I think you did was really wrong and shitty, she should not have punched you in the face after you got your wisdom teeth out. I got them out and I know how painful it is. She was really cruel. I can't say that you deserved it.

Oh no, he deserved it. I've had my wisdom teeth taken out too. I feel no sympathy for a disloyal boyfriend.

breakingdawnxx3 0

I never said he didn't deserve to be punched in the face but he didn't deserve to be right after getting his teeth cut out. I mean seriously just because someone cheated on you, that doesn't give you the right to put them in excruciating pain.

brighteyes81 0
brighteyes81 0

Where's your proof more women cheat?

all I can say is "you go girl!" (girlfriend). :D

brighteyes81 0

Sure let's add insult to injury.

brighteyes81 0

For what, slapping him. You're disgusting. btw to you fucktards you can't sue or have any penalty come to her legally without proff. No marks, no crime.

lol more than 10,000 ydi's on the first day