About that…

By Insensitive - 14/11/2009 22:26 - Australia

Today, I sent a get well card to my friend. it wasn't until after I got home from posting it did I realise that the stamps I put on the envelope had the phrase "Let's Get Active" on them with drawings of people playing sports. My friend is in a wheelchair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 119
You deserved it 12 287

Same thing different taste

Comments

halowarz25 0

wow... I moderated this one. how the hell did it get past?

Wtf is wrong with this website? Did anyone notice?

That all of the comments are messed up? Yeah it's weird...

Dude, if your friend has even the slightest sense of humour (which most wheelchair-bound people I have known have had), they won't be offended AT ALL

cocoapuffshooter 0

reminds me of the time i gave my friend a present... she had gotten shot in the head and partially paralyzed and was in a wheelchair, going to therapy to try to walk again, and had a party to celebrate that she could shuffle around about 20 feet with a walker. in any case she loves collecting shells and i found a door stopper that had a poem aboout collecting shells on it, and it wasnt until she was reading it out loud that i realized it started out with "i love to walk on the beach..." >.

Meh! If the op's friend is not completely paralyzed, I don't see a problem in sending by mistake a stamp that roots for sport. And even if the friend is indeed fully paralyzed, it's not like the op did it on purpose.

ConfederateRokr 0

Im paralyzed and im more active then 90% of my friends.

Crippled people generally don't sit around looking for things to get offended about. If he gets angry or hurt about something like that he's a jackass.