A pot to piss in

By chamberpottime - 16/12/2015 08:58 - United Kingdom - Bristol

Today, my perfectly healthy grandmother came to stay for Christmas. First, she persuaded my family to give her my bedroom. That would have been fine, until she demanded she should also have a bucket to piss in under my bed too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 235
You deserved it 1 499

Same thing different taste

Top comments

colton_colton 49

Maybe does she have a bladder infection or a weak bladder? That or she's just lazy

Comments

torn616 7

Don't you just hate it when someone pisses in a bucket near your bed, instead of grandma's face. That old urine sponge.

Your parents couldn't let her use their room? She is one of their moms and 1/4 of the reason you are alive. On the bright side, I don't think it is that bad. She probably has bladder trouble. It is better for her to ask for it than to be pissing on your bed or your carpet. Good luck, OP!

It's not that uncommon, just one of those things people don't talk about much. Usually it's more of a just in case type thing. Like keeping a spare set of clothes in your trunk. A couple of my grandmother kept bedpans under the bed just in case. FYI they're also brilliant if you're sick or wake up and need to hurl.

Be lucky she asked for a bucket instead of just pissing the bed.

I don't care how healthy you think she is, you shouldn't even need to be *persuaded* to give up your room for her. I would give up my bedroom for any guest, but *especially* for elderly guests. FHL for having such a shitty grandson.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

That's good for you and all. But actually, people can do as they please with their own space. I've always been a very private person and like my own space-- even sleepovers used to make me anxious-- and since I was young whenever we had a guest over, I ALWAYS had to give up my room and I HATED it. No matter who it was; close family, distant family, a friend... call me selfish but it was MY personal space and I didn't want to give it up. I'm in my 20's now and I'm the same way. Some people simply don't like it, and guess what; if you don't want to give it up, you shouldn't be forced to. Plus, I'm sorry, but a bucket to piss in is absolutely disgusting in somebody elses room. If OPs grandmother is indeed perfectly healthy then there's absolutely no reason why she would need to do that other than to be difficult.

better than vagade or how ever you spell it jk but my room smell like mint for like 4-6 months when she stayed