By Madison Ostermeier - 28/06/2019 12:05

Today, I went on a date. I'm a big Disney fan, so naturally the topic came up. He said, "The only Disney movie I didn't really like was Pocahontas." I have a Pocahontas tattoo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 567
You deserved it 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just because he didn’t like it doesn’t mean you should feel bad that you did enough to get inked. Differences are good. They keep things interesting and you can learn so much more about a person from them rather than having everything in common. Because if you do have everything in common, one of you two, if not both, are just spitting out things they think the other wants to hear.

ImminentDisaster 12

If he just said that he didn't really like it, and not that he can't stand to think about it, I think you should be fine.

Comments

ImminentDisaster 12

If he just said that he didn't really like it, and not that he can't stand to think about it, I think you should be fine.

Just because he didn’t like it doesn’t mean you should feel bad that you did enough to get inked. Differences are good. They keep things interesting and you can learn so much more about a person from them rather than having everything in common. Because if you do have everything in common, one of you two, if not both, are just spitting out things they think the other wants to hear.

So what's the problem? He doesn't like something you like. He's not going to hate you because of some random cartoon character tattoo and unless he's 10, he won't keep pointing out how he doesn't like the movie you got a tattoo of.

Play it off like you’re a big supporter of Elizabeth Warren!😂😂😂 You should have bolted faster than I would from a woman who doesn’t like dogs.

Sonotsuave 35

I don’t understand why everyone makes a big deal over little things nowadays. So what? It doesn’t sound like he says he despises the movie with every core of his being? Stop being so picky, everyone isn’t going to like the same thing!

You do realize that you don't have to like or agree with everything to be a good couple?

maheno2no2 9

So? Not everyone has to like the same things as you do. Doesnt mean that your date was bad or anything people still get along without liking the same things. I dont get what the big deal is

Try conversion therapy; make him watch it with you over and over and over and over again.

Was it tattooed with all the colors of the wind?

I hate you so much right now🤣🤣🤣

No one else said it, and it needed saying.

Maybe he's a history buff and didn't like how inaccurate the Disney movie was compared to the real events. A lot of people were ticked about that.