Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Today, at work at daycare, this kid was coughing really bad, so I put my hand in front of his mouth in case he was choking on something so he could spit it out. But nope he wasn't choking, he was sick. He puked right into my hands. FML
so having a kid spit up some mystery object in your hand is okay, but puke isn't...
So when a kid may be choking, your first reaction is to stick your hand in their face instead of, you know, trying to save their life? It sucks that you were puked on, but it wouldn't have sucked more if the boy died.
Plus, you work at a daycare, this is almost inevitable.
Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.