Today, my mother told me that the carbon-monoxide alarm went off last night, but since she didn't smell any gas, she decided to just remove the batteries and go back to bed. I had to explain to her that you can't smell carbon monoxide, and that we could have died in our sleep. FML

by Kelso / 02/06/2010 at 1:22pm / United States / Miscellaneous

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • she needs to be slapped

    #2 - On 02/06/2010 at 5:24pm by water4life

    See in context

  • Your mom clearly knew you couldn't smell it, but was just looking for a way to end your life while she made her get away in the emergancy ecsape pod that she secretly had installed into her closet several years ago.

    #5 - On 02/06/2010 at 5:29pm by CleanSheets

    See in context