Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Today, I helped myself to a small glass of cocktail from the fridge, not realising it was alcoholic. I told my mom what happened. She made me drink salty water until I vomited so I wouldn't get "alcohol poisoning". I'm 19. FML
Thank god your mother was there to save you from the evils of a sip of Satan's Brew! Just imagine, if she hadn't been there, you would have surely succumbed to the poison and the drunken hilarity that would have inevitably ensued!
Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.
Friday 19 September 2014