By Emily - 01/08/2012 05:44 - Canada - Baden

Today, my husband told me that occasionally I pick my nose while I sleep. I didn't believe him so he showed me the video he took of it. He wants to post it on Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 830
You deserved it 3 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sunnyt 5

Having dreams about the Olympics? 'Digging' for the gold? >:)

Comments

Find him and delete him. I really mean him and not just the video.

Why? Seriously because he wants to post the video on Facebook - which is slightly wrong- doesn't mean she needs to delete him from facebook or whatever you implied...

Somebody doesnt understand metaphors...or sarcasm...or one with a dark/nerdy sense of humor.

HonestTruth 5

Yeah, I delete people all the time.

delete=destroy=kill=funny=lmao=thumbs up from me

thumbs up from me as well. that shit was funny. too bad the humor was lost on some douche who has no sense of it.

For clarification, since none of you seem to understand... They were joking about leaving him, not deleting him from your friend list, or killing him.

silbot 11

It's alright OP, you're a woman. There's something necessary for his survival that you can deprive him of if he does post it on Facebook.

Me too. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Mwahahah

2- your picture totally made me smile! :)

28- If revenge is sweet, but best served cold, my deduction is that revenge is ice cream of some sort.

Yep Kendall its hokey-pokey ice-cream. Delicious but deadly on teeth...

If you don't notice, how do you clean your fingers while you're asleep?

sunnyt 5

Having dreams about the Olympics? 'Digging' for the gold? >:)

27- You've never heard that term for picking your nose? I've heart it called digging for gold or treasure. C:

How is digging for gold an Olympic sport?

Oh sorry you meant gold medal sorry.. Thumb down my comment. ;(

Film him doing something bad, and sees how he likes it

I don't understand how this is a bad thing. That seems like a real talent you have there.

If it was that easy, OP wouldn't have posted it on FML

has anyone noticed it said he WANTS to post it on Facebook? not has... at least he's being decent ish and not doing it against her wishes!

Ur like 12. Delete yourself. Problem Solved.

Video tape him on the toilet and see if he puts your video up

B3Y0ND 3

23- Totally read that in Cleveland's voice...

41, I think that was the whole point of the post.

ImmaB3AST 7

Just get him really drunk and video tape him doing something stupid.

sweetly1120 6

What are you waiting for? Attack the guy and delete it before your life is ruined.

Life is ruined? A bit over dramatic, yeah?

sweetly1120 6

I was obviously being dramatic on purpose

Say no. If he respects your privacy, he won't post it.