By TinderStartsFires - 04/05/2017 16:49

Today, I went to the home of a guy I was talking to on Tinder to hook up. His wife answered the door and invited me in. She wanted to watch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 514
You deserved it 2 939

ThePhantomFuta tells us more.

ThePhantomFuta 3

Hiya Guys n' Gals, OP here! First up, we'd already met before, gone on a couple of dates etc, but this was never exactly a romantic thing. Second, I said "Hell no!" (seriously!), yelled at them both for a bit, then left. Third, while many people may be into sleeping with married people, threesomes, etc, I'm not, because it gets too complicated (the whole point of this was to AVOID complications). So yeah, little rant over.

Top comments

At the risk of sounding like my grandmother: you always, always meet in a public space and go to their place together. Entering a stranger's house puts you in a vulnerable position and meeting your date's wife is definitely not the worst that could have happened.

Well at least she is fine with it. I say go for it. It isn't cheating if she knows and is OK with it.

Comments

Well at least she is fine with it. I say go for it. It isn't cheating if she knows and is OK with it.

Looks like he left out some details, whoops.

Sure, it might be awkward to have an audience, but in that situation, you could have just as easily ended up shot.

At the risk of sounding like my grandmother: you always, always meet in a public space and go to their place together. Entering a stranger's house puts you in a vulnerable position and meeting your date's wife is definitely not the worst that could have happened.

Is your grandma on Tindr? ...asking for a friend.

Sorry, no - but if she and my grandfather should aim to bring a little spice in their marriage, I'll let her know there are takers.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with swinging or cuckold fetishes or any of that as long as everyone involved knows ahead of time and consents. This is the kind of thing you bring up to somebody BEFORE you invite them over.

**** it, go for it! This will be something to tell the grandchildren.

arioch_fml 20

OP'S grandchildren or the wife's? lol

I'm kind of surprised the wife was okay with it. That actually doesn't sound so bad.

I'm okay with my husband dating. We've had girlfriends shared and separately.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I'd make up an excuse and leave. Something like that is very risky since you've never met these people and it's best to meet in a public place when meeting someone off the Internet for the first time