By sendhelp - 29/10/2017 00:56

Today, on holiday 5,000 miles from home with my boyfriend and our child, I found out that he’s been constantly messaging and hooking up with one of my best friends. I have no money to get home. Only 10 days to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 862
You deserved it 346

tragic1992 tells us more.

Still stuck here. It’s all inclusive so at least we won’t starve. He hasn’t been off his phone the whole time messaging her. No ***** given on his part !!! Meanwhile I’m falling apart! FML

Top comments

Do not bring up the situation to him now. Wait until you are safe at home and possibly in a public place. You never know what he might do. Focus on your child and your safety and don't forget to leave him and your so called best friend. They're both pathetic and disgusting.

Focus on your child and having the holiday with them. It’s a terrible situation. I’m so sorry it happened to you.

Comments

Enjoy your holiday, let him sit there texting her the entire time and enjoy your time with your child. You deserve the holiday.

Wow, was the holiday booked for a long time? Because I don't get why he would actually go there with you in his state of mind. I mean how can this be enjoyable for anyone of you at all? Well, I hope that it's a holiday where you can spend most of the time apart from each other and just meet in your room for sleeping.

Here's what you do- You make this the best vacation for you and your son. Go make some memories with your child. This loser (hopefully soon to be ex boyfriend) doesn't get the power to dictate you and your child's holiday. Be around him as little as possible. But go do some fun and memorable things with your little one!

what happened to a good old fashioned fight? crying changes nothing. anger does.

I'm so sorry.Can you get a friend or family member to loan you money to get home (or whatever fees are involved by changing your flights)? If so, do that, get home, pack up his stuff, and change the locks. He can go stay with your "friend". If that isn't an option try to have fun with your kid and ignore your soon-to-be-ex. Another option: Can you tell him you want to go home since the trip clearly isn't working out?

Heads up. We got home safe and hes left. The same day he left he went out on a date with her. FML.

Well, now you need to pack up his stuff and kick him out of the house.