By anonyme - 28/06/2013 00:13 - France

Today, I’m a trainee who recently arrived in a prestigious company. My boss walked in on me sorting paper clips by size. I’m now in charge of doing the same thing in every office on our floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 623
You deserved it 129

Top comments

BrailynRaylynn 22

Word to the wise: Always look busy, even when you're not. That way you don't get stuck doing scut work for not being busy enough.

Wizardo 33

You have now turned into the annoying little paperclip from Windows XP and 2000. It has gone fill circle.

Comments

BrailynRaylynn 22

Word to the wise: Always look busy, even when you're not. That way you don't get stuck doing scut work for not being busy enough.

Wizardo 33

You have now turned into the annoying little paperclip from Windows XP and 2000. It has gone fill circle.

talal_icon 19

Hahaha thats why I'll never work an office job. id do the same thing but off like that sucks! sorry OP

Luckily, he didn't walk in on you while you were pleasuring yourself. Imagine being in charge of that for every office in the building!

Not all bad. Imagine only having to come in to work when it's time to get off.

True, and having someone like that around can sure come in handy!

I'm sorry, but why would someone sort paperclips?

cheshireau 26

When I worked at a Service Station, when I was bored and finished all of the cleaning and tidying, I'd sort the lighters by color I was that bored.

Maybe your boss was just joking & didn't literally mean it, anyhow whether that was a little OCD that had you doing that task never hurts to be well organized !

xbaconator9000x 16

Hey, at least you're "In Charge"!

Who the hay sorts paper clips by size? Ain't nobody got time for dat

Well, there are definitely worse things he could have walked in on you doing...