By gavinbanks - 21/07/2013 22:55 - United States - Medford

Today, I asked this really cute girl for her number. I had nothing else on me so I told her to write it on a dollar bill. Later, without thinking, I put it in a vending machine. I freaked out and frantically pushed the return button. It gave me back quarters. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 774
You deserved it 26 680

gavinbanks tells us more.

gavinbanks 13

Hey everyone! Op here, thought I'd clear some things up. I had my phone on me but it was dead that night. I actually saw the girl again last night at another party, I told her the story and she have me her number again! Everything worked out for the best I guess, Thanks for the funny comments everyone!!!

Top comments

Sorry man. Hey, at least you can get girls

dinosxxrawr 22

now someone else has her number.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
courtney680 17

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Aregonde 15

Is it really that hard to type out the word "people?"

When you're on a cell phone and you kina sorta want first comment, you make sacrifices. Is "ppl" so difficult and obscure an abbreviation that you have to file a complaint about it in the comments?

But you didn't even get first comment, so where is ppl getting you now?

Kenton1008 21

#2, you obviously missed the part of the post where it says, "I had nothing else on me so I told her to write it on a dollar bill."

courtney680 17

It's called an arm? That way you wouldn't lose the number.

CookieLovesBoo 16

He said he didn't have anything else on him maybe he left his cell at home , not everyone carries theirs around 24/7

Sorry man. Hey, at least you can get girls

Yeah but this could've potentially be his soul mate, and now he's tampered with it!

Dswank620 18

Maybe, just maybe, she reads this site, and she will see what he did, so she will message him and then they can be together forever and ever

If any guy can't get girls, that's pretty sad. It's really not too hard. Grow some balls, and talk to one that is WITHIN your league. Guys that can't get any are always either awkwardly shy or trying for supermodels.

Aww OP, maybe you'll meet up again another time :)

dinosxxrawr 22

now someone else has her number.

#5 makes you wonder what else they find on bills...

Next time, write it on a paper. Or even your hand. You shouldn't write things on money anyway... And what if someone else gets that dollar? Now they have your cute girls number!

He was probably trying to be cool; "Here write it on my money sweet cheeks, got loads of it"

maybe it was in pencil or just really light pen?

Phone, hand, give her yours... The whole money thing wasn't necessary.

Wowxoxo 17

"... I had nothing else on me so I told her to write it on my hand. Without thinking I washed my hands after using the bathroom. FML." I'm assuming OP didn't have his phone, hence the FML.

iammeorami 25

ink from a pen doesn't usually come off so easily

Write it on your arm. Lasts longer as you don't always wash your arms, not as much as your hands anyway.

soldiat_fml 17

He had his skin on him. Works better than any dollar.

I wonder who will have in in a year

You sooooo deserve it man... Next time use your cell phone maybe?

That girl is crazy to allow you to write her number like that. I personally wouldn't want my phone number written on money. Now everyone that gets that bill would have my number. :P That's a crank call waiting to happen.

Oh like your number isn't written on a few bathroom walls! Kidding. Kidding. Hahaha. Joke, hope you DO NOT take yourself too seriously. 

It has been before. Damn Faster Pussycat song! :P I have had problems with my number getting out. I hate when I go to a place like "Party City" they ask for my phone number at the register. Why dammit? I only want to buy a ballon and a box of Skittles!