By ihatekids - 14/07/2016 20:43

Today, the favorite activity of the four kids I'm babysitting is running up to me when I least expect it and farting on me. I can't even sit down without them attacking me with their butts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 910
You deserved it 1 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do you happen to be babysitting a 26-year-old man who also uses this site?

Comments

Just remember though, stuff like this may not always happen

how do 4 kids have that many farts? do they at least stink?

Do you happen to be babysitting a 26-year-old man who also uses this site?

Well that is an... interesting favourite activity

While this isn't exactly harmful, I would definitely talk to them about why they shouldn't do that and how it's a rude thing to do. Depending on their ages they may not really know it's unacceptable behavior. If they are old enough to know better or just continue to do it regardless, then I'd talk to their parents about whats happening and a possible solution and if necessary a punishment.

Depends on you family. Fart are either a disgusting lack of manners or the best joke in the world. I prefer the latter. Who doesn't fart? Might as well enjoy it

Hey I'm all good with crackin a good fart off here and there. But to be persistently bombarded with them probably stops being funny real fast.

21 I agree that it does depend on the family, but from how the post was worded I figured that they were not from the same family. It's one thing to do this to your family or even friends, however when it's someone else like a babysitter or something or the person says to stop they need to know that farting ON the person is not acceptable. If they were in school they would get in trouble for this even though farting is a natural thing and people can't choose to stop it; they can choose if they are going to encroach on someones personal space and fart on them purposely.

katachristic 19

There's a huge difference between laughing at a fart and four people repeatedly trying to fart ON you. That's rude no matter how you look at it, especially if the person you're doing it to is clearly unamused.

Of course they know it's unacceptable. That's why they find it funny.

Wait till they find out that they shouldn't trust a fart!

Mixed_steel 23

All these fart stories get so much worse once you know how smell works.