By .... - 24/12/2013 02:48 - United States - Modesto

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because "we don't communicate enough". She got her friend to tell me this for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 061
You deserved it 3 724

Same thing different taste

Comments

That's what happens when today's people are too wrapped up in their devices.

Thanks for the words of wisdom, grandpa. "Devices" was definitely mentioned.

I mean "devices" as in computer, phone, Xbox, PlayStation, things like that. Sorry for being vague.

Dude it's pretty obvious she's just avoiding OP. You don't need a device to "avoid" someone... For you OP, I say be glad. She's obviously immature and definitely not a girl you need to worry about. It happens.

even if she was it was through a friend not a text

jazzy_123 20

68, who seems to loooove playing Xbox LIVE a lot.

Sorry to burst your bubble but not all jerks and hypocrites are 13.

\ 28

She could also be 47 3/4. No need to get all ageist.

There are 13 year olds that are actually mature enoughfor a relationship, sadly that is only 1% of them.

My friend had me break up with her boyfriend for her once. We were in the seventh grade. Op is either very young, or his ex is just very immature. Either way, you're better off without her op.

47-- Seriously. I'm 13 and have been in a relationship for almost 5 months thank you. And I'm sure there are plenty of other 13 year olds that are in great relationships.

I'm sure there are plenty, but *generally* relationships between 13 year olds are quite immature.

Actually, my brother started dating a girl when he was 14 and she was 13. My brother is now happily married to that girl with 2 kids and another one on the way.

#61 - That example is the exception, not the rule.

AnthonyWheeler15 24

Don't worry OP, that just means she was the problem. You'll move on to better!

Wow, hypocritical much? Sorry OP for the loss and all, but now you have a chance for someone better and more honest than that.

How does this make her a hypocrite? She said there was no communication, not that he didn't communicate. I agree what she did was shitty but people misusing the English language is very annoying.

I don't know about you 55, but for me, someone complaining or having a problem with something that they contributed to screams hypocritical.

That actually kind of proves her point

Hire an airplane sky-writer to tell your gf that you're happy it's over.

jazzy_123 20

Nahh OP's ex isn't worth him spending so much cash!

If it doesn't have a price tag it's free.

grgnyce 8

Sorry OP, but it's most likely a blessing in disguise.

Well, be glad it's over then. If that is how she chooses to handle situations pertaining to you. You're better off to cut your losses and find someone who is willing to at least have more respect for you by leaving you themselves. Opposed to them having their friend do it.

luckyone365 7

She probably has syphilis. Don't sorry about that *****.

....um first of all, why is she a *****? Nothing was said about cheating. And second...what the ****?! C'mon, you're better than that.