By Anonymous - 30/10/2010 05:07 - New Zealand

Today, my daughter came up to me crying. When I asked her what was wrong, she told me that she had a fight with her imaginary boyfriend. She's 16. I raised this child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 802
You deserved it 12 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Tell her that her imaginary brother punched her imaginary boyfriend in the nuts for being such a dick to her, and that he is ready to apologize to her, even though he is not able to give her imaginary make-up sex until the swelling in his imaginary testicles goes down. It's good to have an imaginary brother who'll fight for her -- it might protect her virtuaginity.

spikey818 9

tell her to imagine a better boyfriend

Comments

Beebow_fml 5
iTaylor 0

ummm is something wrong with her?

tweetbaby14 18

OP this is why you don't drink when you're pregnant... or do drugs.

Yea only drink if it's enough to kill it. No point in only getting the job half done.

WTSchool 0

Are you sure the boyfriend's imaginary?

That is actually a possibility. Imaginary friends are normal to an extent, but if a child is routinely fighting with them or they're constantly mean, it might be a hallucination, not an imaginary friend. That said, it's also possible the kid is just learning how fighting works and working through some issues, too. This might be a good question for a pediatric psychiatrist, and probably is less of an FML and more of an ask-a-doctor question.

Zambaku 9

At least they don't have loud imaginary sex in your room :3

22cute 17

Helloooo? Maybe he's real?!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

And then she will post that experience on fmylife

Did she actually say 'imaginary'? Maybe you just don't believe your little girl could grow up and so on. Then you realise it was all a dream....

spikey818 9

tell her to imagine a better boyfriend

doglover100 28

Hopefully they didn't have imaginary sex.

perdix 29

Tell her that her imaginary brother punched her imaginary boyfriend in the nuts for being such a dick to her, and that he is ready to apologize to her, even though he is not able to give her imaginary make-up sex until the swelling in his imaginary testicles goes down. It's good to have an imaginary brother who'll fight for her -- it might protect her virtuaginity.

you must suck as a parent or she must be very ugly that she has to imagine a boyfriend at 16

No offense, but chances were she was being sarcastic...

missmurderx 8

Very true. I do stupid things like that all the time, to simply freak my family out. ... I'm a bad child.

even if it was a joke, in dont think sarcasm quite fits here as a description.

OhMyGod, your picture is awesome, I love Steve-O and Jackass is the best! Just sayin'.

avoid therapy, they'll only talk about you