By Anonymous - 23/12/2011 18:23 - United States

Today, I walked in on my daughter eating a handful of styrofoam packing pellets, because she thought they were Christmas candy. She's fourteen. What's next, eating rocks? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 280
You deserved it 4 904

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GhettoXmuffin 7

I'd say eating cocks is more accurate

Comments

He raised her up till then, it's her own choices she's fourteen

She couldn't help it, she's a dumbass herself. Just look at that completely unnecessary last sentence in the FML.

Maybe she has pica? But she's probably just thick.

its The Holidays . She's Probably going to be eating her stocking. (:

its The Holidays . She's Probably going to be eating her stocking. (:

its The Holidays . She's Probably going to be eating her stocking. (:

its The Holidays . She's Probably going to be eating her stocking. (:

I heard of a dog that ate a rock and plugged his intestines:( he also ate a christmas stocking

Why do we need to know about that exactly?

HetaliaFreak 10

63- Cool story, bro. You tell that one at parties?

89- he sure does and he's the life of the party!! *copy and paste* (I wrote this exact same thing on another FML.. Slow clap for originality!!)

Hope you took her to the ER-- styrofoam is dangerous, inhaled or digested.

alstbv12 13

Packing peanuts are usually made from starch these days...not too dangerous there...

alstbv12 13

Although now I see it says packing pellets so I don't know if there is a difference...

She'll probably start listening to bubble wrap.

That's nothing to congratulate over. There are plenty of dumbasses nowadays. Nothing special.

she may have that eating disorder. some people eat washing powder

blondebrunette11 4

Shoot.. Those arent christmas candy...?

Alexisthebestest 16

They're pretty much cheetos without the calories & artificial flavoring. I think she's on to something here...

anonymous100000 17

uhh can't those hurt you? take her to a hospital. or not and let her suffer. either way FYL

GhettoXmuffin 7

I'd say eating cocks is more accurate

zurisbloodyrose 0
MrSexyPants 14

No, silly, that's at 12. Yeah, the people I know suck. Er, literally.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

66- That's perfect. Maybe coating her teeth in semen can temporarily cover up the discoloration from all that crack.

ThaBeasty01 5
nixter5 18

117, 118, 119 - Nice triple post there.

123- at first I thought that two different dumbasses copied the first comment. But then I realized it was all posted by the same person. *stupidity meter rises exponentially and explodes*

Osito2011 9

She could be pregnant already and had a craving for styrofoam pellets

okmankk 4
chelsea3111996 0
tweetypie 18

You can colour them orange and tell her that they're Cheetos!

Then she'll ask OP how to spell "orange".

24- it probably will. Those things are shit!! Sorry that was harsh but I hate cherrios almost as much as Sandusky loves small children.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

3 - Cheetos already uses that trick on all its consumers.

(71) oh shit I meant to write "cheetos." I love Cheerios though.. They remind me of being a kid. Just a clarification :)

AlaskanEskimo34 0

Teens get dumber and dumber every year

On the next episode of My Strange Addiction ....

hayleegirl 0
AdrianEC 15

It could have been worse, your daughter could have poured silica gel packets all over her fries, thinking it was salt.

My friend got mad at her mom when she was 4 and tried to kill her by putting silica gel in her coffee but she didn't die :(

^ All I can say to that is wtf, op your daughter is probably going to end up on that show where that chick eats the foam from the couch ( on A&E I think)

tiffy_mag 4

Wtf. Your friend tried to kill her mom WHEN SHE WAS FOUR????

55- She must be a troubled child. Four years old?! Seriously? Like ohh emm geee wat da ****?!? *continues talking like a 14 year old who thinks she's smart for eating "Christmas candy" *

55 the sad face indicates that you're disappointed that she didn't die, I say that they were partners in crime.

ashtonkay 7

96 hahahaha omg, my exact assumption!

96- that's what I thought too.. Dammit, my friend's mom didn't die :'(

@68, I think it's called My Strange Addiction

You must be the proudest dad in the world.

Torva_fml 16

Then I guess I'm just your average, Styrofoam eating, vaginal bleeding teenage boy.

ashleykay94 7

Haha lmfao ohh emm geee smh like totally so eff-ing funny, gurl!!! (if I ever met anyone who actually talked like this, I'd instantly lose all hope for the human race)

She's not trying to say anything! She's trying to bring the nonsense comments from YouTube to to FML!

DontClickOnMe 28

Didn't she notice that they didn't taste right.... Well I guess not.

DontClickOnMe 28

Oh they do. I've tried them before. Haha just joking. You do make a valid point though.

She's probably a stoner and didn't even notice the taste or what she was eating.

They r made of corn starch which we break down into sugars in our mouths so they probably tasted sweet...

every1luvsboners 11

You don't eat rocks, you smoke them. Who's the dumb-ass now?

CaptainPickles72 18

26- Those "rocks" you're talking about are Boners' kidney stones! And I know what you're thinking, yes, they do get you high. So high, in fact, that you see unicorns! Yes, Boners invented unicorns with his rocks. Lie, I do not!

ThatLooksSticky 16

I thought those packing pellets were made from elf semen.

ashtonkay 7

26 haha uhm... want to be friends?