By Anonymous - 23/12/2011 18:23 - United States

Today, I walked in on my daughter eating a handful of styrofoam packing pellets, because she thought they were Christmas candy. She's fourteen. What's next, eating rocks? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 280
You deserved it 4 904

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GhettoXmuffin 7

I'd say eating cocks is more accurate

Comments

btstig 11

Depends on what holiday it is.

In my science class we found out they are made from corn starch so it is possible to eat. My teacher had to hand out detentions for kids who kept getting up for a handfull to eat. Apperntly it taste like popcorn.

Styrofoam is NOT made from corn. Where are you studying science, Russia?

Some of them are made of edible products and some are made of styrofoam. You can tell by the texture (from holding them).

102- you don't think before you speak do you? You are as dumb as OP's daughter.

ZielZone 4

Real smart one you have there. Will you be sending her to college or will she go for her Mrs. Degree?

Ive dated dumb girls. Ive known dumb girls. Sorry OP i know its your kid. But this really takes the cake for stupidoty

Yea i saw the mess up right as i hit send. I was a typo

Damn that sucks. I hear it is a lonely life as a typo. Oh another typo? Well then...

To be fair, they do make some rice-based packing peanuts that are edible.

baseballlegitly0 2

Girls with eating disorders have been known to eat packing peanuts and cotton balls, just saying, maybe it was a stupid lie that she said to cover.

I hope you have planned well for your retirement. If not, this waste of an ****** you call your child, is going to pick out your nursing home. Go buy her a helmet now and remove all sharp objects from her room. It will save you plenty of trouble later on down the road.

Jazzalyn 10

"this waste of an ****** you call your child" LOL =p

MrsLaferriere 0

She might have Pica, so I'd be more worried. :I