By Dude - 23/10/2010 15:13 - Singapore

Today, I found out that the reason I'm working as a kitchen staff instead of out on the floor of the café is because the boss does not think I'm attractive enough. My boss is my brother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 649
You deserved it 4 156

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SaRah_In_LoVe 0

haha well do you want your brother to find you attractive? Besides, the kitchen is better, you don't have to deal with rude customers face to face.

Do you want your brother to think you're hot?

Comments

jvuity 0

hah well I think he is doing this so it can get to you.

Yeah probably. Besides, he's gotta make money and avoid nepotism at the same time!

KingDingALing 9

I've noticed how all the horrible things that happen, happen to girls in Singapore. The last few FMLs that I read are all from Singapore...

chuk_norris_fml 0

Well, why do you expect your brother to be attracted to you?

So if he's your brother, that means he can't think you're ugly?

He's lived with you the longest. Who else would have seen the evolution of your ugly besides your own brother? Thank him with flowers and chocolate.

Fortuitous 0

This FML is going to be under attack from every stereotype that ever has been given to women.

Fortuitous 0
starberries 0

I don't see what women have to do with it. It was posted by "Dude".

Fortuitous 0

Thank you for proving my point with a stereotype, the stereotype that only men say "dude". Now please exit through the window.

Oie! I say dude all the time! I only have a penis after midnight...

I thought dude was a male-specific term. Like I know girls say it, but I thought it referred only to guys ("dudes").

41- Nope. I call literally everyone 'dude', as do many of my friends.

that's probably because you're 13, and think you're cool.

59 - If by 13, you mean 20... sure. It's just a habit. Saying a certain word doesn't indicate age.

Elixa 0

Don't take it personally, he's just doing what's right for the business. If you don't like it look at the the people on the floor and try to emulate them, show your bro your capable of looking as hot as they do.

SaRah_In_LoVe 0

haha well do you want your brother to find you attractive? Besides, the kitchen is better, you don't have to deal with rude customers face to face.

am I really the first to say this? atleast your brother knows where you belong!! :)

Well it seems he's doing fine without you there OP. I don't think he wants you to drive the consumers away.

I dunno... I've seen some pretty ugly looking servers and hosts...