Today I visited my boyfriend's house for Thanksgiving. The fast food from the drive made me really need to poop, so I did my business and flipped on the air vent. Turns out the vent sparked a hot spot in the attic and caused a fire. I literally set my boyfriend's house on fire with my shit. FML

by Firequeen / 11/21/2016 at 4:44pm / Holidays

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • This could have happened to anyone who used the bathroom vent. It isn't your fault their house has faulty wiring.

    #6 - On 11/27/2016 at 5:31am by siggy_mcsigx

    See in context

  • All the pimps in the crib drop it like its hot.

    #3 - On 11/27/2016 at 5:22am by Wizardo

    See in context

Comments

    Loading...