Today, I took my dog to the vet because he hadn't eaten his food in three days, was drinking a lot of water, and was peeing a lot (all signs of antifreeze poisoning). I spent $200 at the vet to tell me that my dog is fine and just didn't like his current food. FML

by Anonymous / 11/19/2009 at 11:14am / United States (Minnesota) / Health

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • hey...at least your dog is fine!
    i'd spend a lot more if it came to my dog's health!

    #1 - On 11/19/2009 at 1:52pm by happy_ness

    See in context

  • That also could have been a sign of diabetes, so you did the right thing!

    #2 - On 11/19/2009 at 1:53pm by nikki1001

    See in context

Comments

    Loading...