Zinger!

By Familyskank - 06/05/2009 16:57 - United States

Spicy
Today, my family was preparing a turkey for my grandma's birthday dinner when my aunt noticed a utensil on the counter and asked what it was for. My mom said it was used to keep the turkey's legs together. My aunt responded to her by saying, "Maybe you should get one for your daughter." FML
I agree, your life sucks 108 609
You deserved it 24 939

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

LOL PWNEDD!! *high fives the Aunt* You probably Deserved It, bc why would ur Aunt say it!!

qwep 0

Even if you were a ****, you didn't deserve to be owned that bad by an older woman. I mean, I would feel really awkward if my aunt suddenly said something like that. At a pre-birthday party, that is just uncalled for.

vag_fml 0

wow, **** shaming. and always done harshest by other women.

CSmiles88 0

@#85, I'm pretty sure the name was familyskank BECAUSE of the situation and not the other way around To the people correcting the posters who said grandma instead of aunt, if you're going to correct them, don't accuse them of not being able to read. #22, 27 and 31 clearly took care of it. Any "you can't read" posters after that should apply that comment to yourself. The the OP, your aunt rocks for her quick wit, but that kinda sucks if it isn't fitting to your, erm, level of sexual activity. ;-)

If your family thinks you look, act, or are slutty, you probably are.

runwest07 0

#88 and others...get a sense of humor. People need to learn how to laugh at things. And we all know that it's the aunt that made the comment, not the grandma. Read all the comments before you start jumping down someone else's throat about misreading. Yes, people need to read and actually comprehend what they read. But, telling people they misread the story after a handful of others already did is pretty pointless. Anyway... Hilarious story, whether she's a **** or not. Best kind of family and friends are those that can laugh at each other and still love each other.