Whoops

By 8reth72 - 11/06/2009 14:17 - United States

Today, I was helping a couple come up with a name for the baby they just had. I suggested "Joshua" thinking that it was an okay name. All sudden, the room got quiet. Turns out I had forgotten that Joshua was the name of their 3 year-old son who had died a couple months before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 205
You deserved it 87 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

taylerrr 0

how do you forget something like that?

CyclonePsycho 1

How do you forget something like that? He *just* died a few months ago, you idiot. YDI.

Comments

How could you know? People who say YDI must be kinda stupid ... =/

he says he forgot that happened, which means he knew. and how do you forget a baby that only died a few months ago. don't ******* comment if you don't read the whole thing.

littlemisslee 0

Wooow. How does that happen?!

MyBloodSings 0

Um...That's not something you should forget. I suggest you keep your foot in your mouth just in case you "forget" something else.

I say this is fake or you are just stupid.

You know, my sister said whenever she has a son she'd name him Joshua because he's the name of one of our favorite swordmasters on Fire Emblem. :| (I still have dibs on Stefan) But holy shit, that sucks.. also what the hell number one, how would they know if they were never told about it?

they knew! they said they forgot, which means they knew! how do you forget a baby that only died a few months ago!?!

such a nerdy family.... anyways we dont need to know if your sister (if she is ever going to be a home) wants the name joshua for her kid.

Omg, wow. That's a tough one to recover from.

You don't deserve that at all, but it's not so much as a FYL but a FTL, it wasn't your fault though!