Whoops

By mmv - 18/09/2009 00:02 - United States

Today, I took my car into the shop to get a minor problem fixed. I left several hours later, without my car. Why? The mechanic crashed it while out on a test drive to make sure he'd fixed the problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 096
You deserved it 2 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bright side: You get to buy a new car with all the money they will need to give you for your old one. I think by "crashed", you mean had sex with a hooker and killed her, then drove over a cliff, jumping out just in time, to dispose of the evidence.

This would be a good time to demand a loaner until they repair all the damage (for free of course).

Comments

Lol. Only online. I wish I did the things I talk about doing online in real life. =( Well, except blumpkins. I don't need to know what that's like.

Why are people clicking on you deserved it?

"Sue them" is the dumbest response. Seriously. Unless he makes his living driving that vehicle (and driving TO work doesn't count) the court will throw it out. WHY? Businesses have insurance...for exactly that reason. Dumb ass. The business will be getting it fixed or be getting him a new one, on their dime. Nice response godhelpme92, I hope you get hit by a car, and don't survive to sue the poor person who hit you.

So you hope a person dies because they said "sue em dude"? You're a sick ****.

aaaaa12345_fml 0
prophisher8789 0

Sue them. If they didn't immediately provide you with a temporary car then you every basis to sue. In fact, if they don't replace your car, repair completely, and compensate for any extra time or money you may have spent on their account you have a clear cut case to sue for at least a few grand.

What kind of fairytale do you people love in that you think you get a new car in an accident? You get it repaired unless the frame is dented. The only way you get a new one is if you purchased new, it is less than a year old and your policy includes it. I'm sure the business ins doesn't have it

ilovepandaz 2

the mechanic better be paying for that