Whatthefuckaburger

By r u kidding me? - 09/06/2020 20:00

Today, after my girlfriend continuously whined for hours about a specific burger place, I finally gave in and we drove nearly two hours to get there. Once in line, she looked at the menu, then decided everything had too many calories and wanted to go home. She doesn’t get why I’m pissed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 854
You deserved it 310

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would have ordered, sat down, ate, etc. I'd point out it took hours to get to this place and I'll be damned if I wasted my time because someone changed her mind.

tounces7 27

You still have to drive another 2 hours to get home.

Comments

TheMazedammit 4

who drives two hours for a burger place?!

Is she pregnant? If so, its justafiable. If not. She deserves for you to be pissed.

How old is your girlfriend? Ten? You give into her whining and then just let her walk out of the place she was so adamant you take her to - which was hours away? Dude, it sounds like you may need to grow a pair. If she's going to act like a child, treat her like one. And ugh, one of those girls that sees X amount of calories and won't even touch it. Those kinds of girls drive me nuts. And I'm sure the place has a site online somewhere, right? Guess what - those websites usually post calorie content on them, among other facts. She should have looked it up online before making you drive two hours to the place for her to not want to eat there because of said calories. You also should not have given into her at all.