Whatever floats your boat

By anonymous - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - San Francisco

Today, I went on a first date. I didn't know that licking my neck was on the agenda. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 290
You deserved it 3 631

Top comments

cannibalism .... only leaves a funny taste when you're eating a clown

Comments

It's an improved "Mosby". Say the date isn't going well, and you don't see any chance for a second. You go ahead and lick her neck. Either you've just gotten rid of her, or have an awesome night ahead of you. I see no down side.

That's The Naked Man. The Mosby is telling a girl you love her on the first date, or, in Robin's case, telling Barney you love him just so he no longer has feelings for you.

"That's The Naked Man." I thought of that, but this is actually better. a. It can be done anywhere b. You don't have to waste time in going up to her apartment. c. There is almost no chance you'll be kicked out wearing no clothes.

I guess they r saving u from the trouble to shower for the day.. lol

Sounds like it went very well or very poorly

raeepressley 12

You should have reread the revised agenda that was sent out last week.

ChildrenOfFilth 12

You must have a nice clavicle. And he must be a neck person.

00Blank 2

fuahaha little did you know that he was a vampire!

So I wasn't logged on when I posted this, and for some reason it says I'm from California and I'm not, but whatever. I am a girl, this was a blind date, and I'm not planning on a second date ever happening. And I just got out of a two year relationship so this was a bit traumatizing for me, it being the first date since my ex. He was just a little too close for comfort.

Plot twist: OP is not aware that she is a giant gummy bear.