What were the chances?

By emilyparra1 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Riverview

Today, I had a job interview for a job I've been dying to have. As I walked into the office, the manager said, "Aren't you my son's ex, the one he cheated on?" All I could do was sit there quietly as he laughed at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 872
You deserved it 2 562

Top comments

trellz17 19

Wow, that's so rude and unprofessional. Find somewhere else to work OP.

OP: "Yes and I am and I think you need to make up for your son's mis-doing by hiring me at a larger salary than advertised. I'm sure everyone here would like to find out what a low-life your son turned out to be. Let me know when I start."

Comments

That's when you get up spit at his face and laugh all the way out. He would have a new story to tell after that

iamzikang 17

Both are douches... The dad should be ashamed of himself for his poor upbringing of his child.

I agree with you although sometimes even good parenting can lead to stupid children! he shouldn't be laughing at the fact that son did that!

PhishloverA 14

I mentioned that too, but it could also have been friends that convinced him cheating is okay

iamzikang 17

Yep, that may be true but the dad seemed to be happy about the fact that his son cheated instead of feeling ashamed of his son's actions. Feel really bad for OP

sounds like being an asshole runs in the family.

Op you should have been like oh yeah is he the one with the micro penis? And then said I heard its genetics.

The_F3rris 11

Or "was your son the one with the genital herpes?"

Well, like father like son. Hey, he can laugh all he'd like, but at you respected his son, he should be laughing at his low life son, for cheating on somebody.

unknown_user5566 26

He laughed at the fact that his son cheated on you? Looks like big dicks run in the family, and not the good kind.

RedPillSucks 31

Tell him his son cheated on you with his wife. See if he's still laughing then.

I don't think anyone laughs at incest...

*Spoiler alert* 39 obviously hasn't seen "thats my boy", cause that ending is classic.

Your ex and his father are both assholes! Do not worry about it. Hopefully, you'll get the job. Good luck!

Inciter 33

Wow, what an unprofessional asshole. I hope you get the job. Just don't let it bother you!