Wham bam thank you ma'am

By Noname - 11/03/2009 07:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, while I was showering in my dorm, a hand reached through the curtain and grabbed my ass. I hit the person on the other side of the curtain. He opened the curtain, thinking that I was his girlfriend. He apologized, then went on to have sex with his girlfriend in the shower stall next to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 841
You deserved it 3 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Too bad you didn't knock the guy out. Any guy who walks into a women's bathroom and blindly puts his hand into a stall needs to be clobbered, even if he does think his girlfriend is in there.

#12, guys aren't allowed in a women's restroom ANYWHERE.

Comments

TEAZO 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
tjr13 0

there were two shower stalls and the guys girlfriend was in one and this girl was in the other. the guy didn't know which one his girlfriend was in. after grabbing the girls ass he realized it wasn't his girlfriend and moved to the next stall with his girlfriend inside and had sex with her. got it now?

CrabCaviar 0

HAHA that girl don't know her left from her right

Your stupid. Learn to read, it says his gf was in the other stall.

You're all stupid. Learn how to use proper grammar. And 77-you're*

Maybe, it was like a rendezvous, and the girlfriend was supposed to wait in a specified shower stall.

Vagabones 0

There is nothing wrong with a little nookie in the shower.

dragonstrike94 8

Everytime you comment I imagine peters voice

fb_fml 0

#1 - he came into the bathroom, where there are multiple shower stalls, and thought the one that the OP was in was the one his girlfriend was in. After he found out he was mistaken, he found his girlfriend in the other stall.

If he raped you it would've been a real FML

props to the couple for still getting it on without any regard to you being there. my kind of people.

lilmisslovely13 15

yes, that makes a lotta sense. in ur pic ur shirtless and hugging a stuffed animal.

TEAZO 0

#4 better explained out. but any ways. least you got a little action in your shower XD

xolotl 0

#6, wtf? um, yeah, you're right, but why would you say that?

Too bad you didn't knock the guy out. Any guy who walks into a women's bathroom and blindly puts his hand into a stall needs to be clobbered, even if he does think his girlfriend is in there.