Weird flex, but OK

By gotmon3y - 07/04/2009 16:12 - United States

Today, I was at the beach walking on the boardwalk without a shirt on. Two cute girls are walking my way and I decide to try and impress them by flexing my abs. While I flexed them, I accidentally let a fart out that everyone heard. Everybody, including the girls, laughed hysterically at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 934
You deserved it 81 845

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thats what you get when you lamly try to impress girls by being "macho"

420hiadventurer 0

I'm going to assume that you are a male...if you aren't this would be a much more interesting fml.

Comments

#20, I honestly don't know any girls who value a cute ass over a decent personality. I can only think of one guy I found so unattractive that I wouldn't date him no matter what kind of human being he was, and it was because of stuff he could help, like personal hygiene. Other than that, it really doesn't matter too much.

average_girl 0

too many of thesse stories. not funny just a ******

warmvanillasugar 0

there are a lot of these stories on here. remember that one about the guy at the gym who farted trying to impress some girl?

#20 You're right, "girls" always go for the looks. Real women decide if there is some physical attraction, along with what the guy's personality is like, first.

chuji 1

Haha, thanks for the good laugh. I think some people expect these FMLs to explain how your entire life is F'ed. This is just a funny story but you deserved that one. It reminds me to not try hard and be myself to attract others.

flyfallfadeaway 0

how did you NOT laugh? if i did something like that id be laughing the rest of the day, and probably in my sleep. farts are just hilarious! and provided it didnt smell like you just ate every kind of bean known to man, id be impressed by your sense of humor. not by showing off though. next time just skip the flexing and go straight to farting as loud as you possibly can.