Username checks out.

By I can't stand leg puns - 25/06/2018 18:00 - United Kingdom - Feltham

Today, at school, after returning from a very serious operation, a group of bullies stole something I got during my recovery - my new prosthetic leg. I still have no idea where it is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 891
You deserved it 209

Top comments

Zekfen 17

Rocket Raccoon needed it for reasons.

Zekfen 17

I would suggest you check over at the local IHOP.

Comments

Hi guys, OP here! First things first, to those of you who have offered advice and support, thank you so much! To those of you who made jokes, or said I deserve it, how would you like it if someone stole your ability to walk? Now, for the full story. I actually came back to school about a month before this incident, and have adapted fairly well to the situation, to the point that if you can't see my legs, you wouldn't know there was anything wrong. So, my class was all changing for PE (I can't really do much sport anymore, but the fresh air is nice in this weather), and I take off my prosthetic because it's easier to sit down and change, and I can't really kneel/ crouch with a leg that doesn't bend. It was actually the end of PE, as well as the end of the school day, so people were just going home when they were done. Obviously, with my lack of mobility, I was being slower than everyone else. Some mean girls took my leg while I was still in my underwear, and ran off with it. I made sure I was decent enough, then crawled to the door shouting for help. By the time people realized what was going on, they had already left school. Police and parents were called, and I sat around at school since parents were at work and couldn't pick me up, during which time I wrote the FML. After some pressuring, the girls admitted they tossed my leg into the woods near school, and it was easily recovered. I decided not to press charges, knowing that the crackdown on the girls was proof enough to everyone else not to mess with me. Leg recovered with no damage, and all ended well enough. Thanks for reading my little essay!